a) Not less than 18 years of age;
b) A Malaysian citizen of Chinese descent;
c) Agree and undertake to observe all the rules, regulations, bye-laws and conditions applicable from time to time to such membership, to abide by the MCA Constitution and to adhere to programmes, principles and policies of the Party; and
d) Not a member of, nor affiliated, to any other political party.
How to apply to be an MCA Member?
Complete the Membership application form (online: emember.mca.org.my / manual), submit to MCA HQ (Membership Department) with supporting documents and payment.
a. Documents Needed:
- One copy of MyKad (front and back in A4 Paper)
- One copy of a Recent Colour Passport size photo (appearance of applicant must match age)
b. Membership Fees
||RM10 for 5 years subscription
(RM2/- per annum)
||RM100/- for life
*Online applications are accepted only for Life Membership application
Steps for New Membership Application
（Download application form）
1. Complete the application form.
2. Attach the supporting documents.
3. Make the payment via cheque / Wang Pos (Payable to MCA HQ).
4. Send to MCA HQ-Membership Department.
5. Verification by Secretariat.
6. Biometric Verification Process.
*Secretariat Compiles and Submits to Presidential Council for approval.
8. Membership card issued to new member.
|1. Complete the application form online with the supporting documents and make the payment online.
2. Biometric Verification Process*
3. Verification by Secretariat.
4. Secretariat Compiles and Submits to Presidential Council for approval.
5. Membership card issued to new member.
*Beginning 1st September 2014, those who wish to join MCA must undergo a biometric verification process.
Click here to find your nearest biometric verification center.
MCA HQ-Membership Department
8th floor Wisma MCA
163 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2203 3811-3815
Fax: 03-2203 3820
* Terms & Conditions apply