8 October 2017
Press statement by MCA Publicity Spokesman (English / Bahasa Malaysia) cum Religious Harmony Bureau Chairman Dato’ Sri Ti Lian Ker
What is Kit Siang's take on Pakatan to highlight the Malay agenda ?
1) Will DAP or Lim Kit Siang respond to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) Associate Professor Faisal S Hazis' statement that Pakatan Harapan needs to highlight the Malay narrative (Free Malaysia Today, 7 Oct 2017)?
2) Does Lim Kit Siang agree with this view or the need to reintroduce the New Economic Policy as stated by Pakatan Harapan (PH) Chairman Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohammad when he said that the reasons of opposing the Prime Minister Dato’Sri Najib Razak among others was the removal of the NEP.
3) Lim Kit Siang must also explain the real role which Malay-centric party PPBM will play in the Pakatan Harapan coalition. Will it be along Tun Mahathir 's idea of Umno Baru or the late Onn Jaafar or Tunku Abdul Rahman's Umno lama ?
4) Lim Kit Siang should also explain what then will happen to DAP's so-called vision on the "end of racial politics" when they have agreed to work with race-based PPBM, PAN and now Hindraf.
5) Malaysians need to know just how good of a politician Lim Kit Siang is, when he asked the Chinese to vote for PAS in the name of ending racial politics, that is, what the Chinese did and look what has happened to the empowerment of PAS. PAS has since grown into a mammoth force capable of dictating their political views unto Umno which had been the moderating force of the past.
6) Kit Siang's promised on Local Elections if they govern any states have also been proven to be empty promises when DAP caved in to PAS and PKR which are not keen on any local government elections. "There goes my dream...," says Kit Siang now?
7) Now Lim Kit Siang is asking the Chinese to vote for the Tun Mahathir’s-led PPBM, which is a Malay centric party which is another U-turn of DAP's so-called vision of ending race-based politics.
8) How many times will Lim Kit Siang shift the goal post, change his tune or twist his own statements?
9) How many times will Malaysians have to fall and pay for his political gimmicks, gambles and lies?
10) If Tun Dr Mahathir and Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim can have the honesty and decency to come clean on their past mistakes and lies, it is about time DAP and Lim Kit Siang come clean before all Malaysians. Be honest and forthright on all their previous lies and deception that have placed Malaysians through the present political dilemma. Will DAP finally submit to a final stand of either ending race-based politics by dissociating themselves with race-based parties or are they going to admit that race-based politics is here to stay for awhile for there to be inclusiveness. Will DAP admit that DAP was wrong all this while all the time?
Dato’ Sri Ti Lian Ker
MCA Publicity Spokesman (English / Bahasa Malaysia)
MCA Religious Harmony Bureau Chairman